Social Media Director (Hong Kong)
Social Media Director
Job description: The Social Media Director will lead a dynamic social and digital team across eight editions of Tatler in Asia by developing a comprehensive social media strategy across a multitude of platforms—including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter—to drive traffic to Tatler sites across Asia and to grow our community of followers. The Social Media Director will oversee strategy on branded visual social platforms, including but not limited to Instagram and Pinterest. The Social Media Director will collaborate closely with content, creative, and sales teams on editorial partnerships and sponsored content. The ideal candidate is a strategic, goals-oriented, multi-tasking creative thinker who has experience working in a multi-disciplinary print-digital hybrid environment.
- 5 to 8 years of social media experience in a fast-paced digital environment
- Solid knowledge of best practices and how to optimize content across a broad range of social platforms
- Experience using social listening tools (e.g. Naytev, Parsely, Socialflow, TrueAnthem) and web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics) to inform strategic practices
- A track record of growth and solutions-oriented strategic planning
- A strong visual sensibility
- Impeccable grammar
- A dynamic, positive, and relentless approach to social media (please include personal handles when submitting your resume)
- Ability to multi-task and stay extremely organized and focused
- A collaborative, creative, and entrepreneurial attitude
- A strong interest in and good working knowledge of the Tatler lifestyle and culture, including design, travel, fashion and style, dining, and wine
Work Location: Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to the HR Department via mail email@example.com
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.