(Senior) Marketing Executive – Corporate Communications and Marketing
Edipresse Media, one of Asia’s leading luxury lifestyle publishers, is seeking a dynamic and motivated (Senior) Marketing Executive – Corporate Communications and Marketing to join its Hong Kong operations.
This position will assist with the development of strategies in Communications (external & internal) and PR in line with the overall marketing strategy, and conceptualise, develop and execute all related activities. Candidates with less experience will be considered for the role of Marketing Executive – Corporate Communications and Marketing.
- To assist in the creative lead, curation and delivery of marketing activities across all titles of Edipresse Media Hong Kong (which include Hong Kong Tatler, Home Journal and T.Dining, Generation T)
- To develop and execute effective media partnerships and sponsorships opportunities in line with the brand and brand promotion strategy across the portfolio of magazine brands.
- Develop innovative ideas and marketing campaigns through events, social media, content campaigns to contribute to the marketing objectives.
- To identify, develop and execute communication strategies for key media contacts in line with the brand values.
- To write, edit and contribute to key communications channels both online and offline: Develop marketing and sales collaterals for Edipresse Media brands, including writing, proofreading and editing of communication materials, press releases, media kits, speeches, website updates and other promotional materials. Work closely with the Marketing Manager and Creative/Design teams
- To establish and maintain positive ongoing relations with local and international media, PR companies, bloggers and other relevant communications platforms through media outreach and pro-active media pitching.
- To curate and communicate company-internal information, activities via the Marketing teams own internal channel
- Assist with special projects such as events and launches and report as needed
- University degree
- Minimum 2 years of marketing experience, preferably in PR, Marketing or media industries
- Native proficiency in written English, very strong English language copywriting abilities,
- Chinese/Cantonese copywriting abilities will be an advantage
- Experience in online marketing, data analytics will be an advantage
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects on tight timelines
- Strong interpersonal skills with an independent and proactive work attitude; attention to details is essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Multimedia skills (InDesign /Photoshop) will be an advantage
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to the Marketing Department via email@example.com
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.