Photographer (Hong Kong)
In-House Photographer (Hong Kong Tatler)
The in-house photographer will be responsible for shooting a variety of work for both print and digital. No shoot is too big or too small.
The ideal candidate is resourceful, highly creative and has a keen eye for detail. He or she will work collaboratively with the Photograph and Design team and should have a strong visual aesthetic and be a conceptual, out of the box thinker.
- Carry out photo shoots for various Edipresse Media titles, including Hong Kong Tatler, other supplements and social events.
- Skillfully able to shoot a variety of subjects, including portraits (studio and location), interiors, food and product. Able to adapt style based on magazine and story’s needs. Able to analyze and decide how to compose a subject and direct subject as needed.
- Work collaboratively with photo editors & design team to conceptualize shoots; help with pre-production and preparation for shoots, including location scouting and research.
- Works efficiently to meet deadlines and manages time effectively.
- Proficiency in post-production and retouching
- Knowledgeable in current photographic equipment and trends; understanding of an extensive range of equipment, including cameras, lenses, lighting and specialist software
- Pro-active and motivated
- Passionate about art and photography
- Pro-active and driven
- Attentive to detail
- Demonstrates creative and out of the box thinking
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently while being productivity focused
- Excellent technical and photographic skills
- Expert proficiency in industry software (Photoshop, lightroom, illustrator, etc.)
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to the HR Department: email@example.com
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.