Account Servicing Manager, Home Journal (Hong Kong)
Account Servicing Manager, Home Journal
Home Journal is Hong Kong’s leading design and lifestyle media platform, providing readers with insight, ideas and inspiration on how to live beautifully. Since its inaugural issue Home Journal has been the premier design and lifestyle publication in Hong Kong, serving as industry trendsetter and trusted source for its readers. We are seeking an energetic and self-motivated individual to be responsible for all aspects of account management of clients.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, this position will be part of the sales team to drive and grow the business and brand of Home Journal to the next level.
- Cultivate & develop a trusted relationship with a portfolio of existing based of clients
- Responsible for all aspects of account management, strategic planning, renewals and expansion sales
- Develop & identify new business growth opportunities to exceed revenue goals
- Achieve the brand, business objectives of both print and digital brands
- Develop cross platform selling opportunities
- Work closely with the editorial & marketing team, identify product development opportunities to ensure our products are relevant and delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams on business opportunities and market intelligence
- Minimum 1-2 years in media sales experience, preferably in lifestyle publications
- Experience in digital sales is a must.
- Self-motivated with strong presentation skills and with strategic planning abilities
- Result-oriented, with entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and client management skills
Candidate with less experience can be considered as Account Servicing Executive
Location: Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
5 days work, excellent package with medical benefits
Interested parties please send full resume with salary history and expected salary to the HR Department at email@example.com.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.