Personal Assistant to CIO (Hong Kong)
We are seeking for a dynamic and experienced Personal Assistant to support the Chief Innovative Officer. This is a regional role which needs to liaise with other offices in Asia.
Personal Assistant to CIO:
Provide a full spectrum of professional secretarial and personal support to the CIO. Duties including but not limited to:
- Project management
- Calendar management, including organizing and scheduling appointments and meetings
- Full range of Travel arrangements
- Preparation of reports and correspondence, minute taking
- Organization of internal conferences or workshops
- Other ad-hoc assignments as required
In summary, this job is to assist the CIO to communicate, coordinate and follow up issues with clients, internal teams and other regional offices.
- Degree holder in all disciplines
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in serving the senior management at international organizations
- Mature, tactful, independent and reliable worker with good organizational skills and multi-tasking ability
- Strong sense of responsibility, able to take initiative to manage workflow and react to changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skill with the ability to communicate with all level of people
- Possess digital mind-set and good business acumen
- Experience in working in fast paced environment
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) is a must
- Knowledge in Slack and Zoom conference is preferable
- Familiar working with Trello, Asana, Basecamp, and / or Microsoft Teams.
Location: Wan Chai, Hong Kong
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to HR Manager, email@example.com
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.