Head of Product Development (Hong Kong)
Head of Product Development
Critical to the Company’s success will be the continued innovation and development of new product, ideas and improvement to existing products. Accordingly, the Company is creating the role of Head of Product Development to lead and deliver in these areas.
Reporting to the Chief Innovative Officer, the candidate is responsible for developing the regional product strategy and roadmap as well as technical execution. Successful candidate must be a visionary with expertise in project management to inspire and to lead the organization in successful adoption of new product development and refinements.
Someone with strong multimedia experience and passion for multimedia consumer experience. The person must have can-do attitude to go the extra mile with great agility.
- Master Degree in Computer Science
- 10 years of multimedia product development experience, preferably in media industry and lifestyle
- Proven experience in the full cycle of product development, from architecing the system infrastructure, identification of opportunities and ideas, through to mobilising and bringing products to market
- Strong project management skills; will have demonstrated the ability to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution
- Experienced in shaping conceptual ideas and delivering concrete results to deadlines
- Keen to share knowledge and build capacity of others
- Creative, resourceful, decisive and a strong team leader
- Responsible, with a keen sense of quality control
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, and preferably also in Cantonese.
Location: Wan Chai, Hong Kong
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to HR Manager, email@example.com
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.