Digital Writer (Hong Kong)
Hong Kong’s premier luxury lifestyle website is hiring a new online writer. This position requires candidates to be able to write knowledgeably on Hong Kong high society, fashion, the arts, culture, travel and fine dining. In addition to writing daily articles, HongKongTatler.com’s online writers will also gain experience working with video content, marketing campaigns, as well as in collaboration with the print version of the company’s monthly flagship title, Hong Kong Tatler.
– Produce timely content for HongKongTatler.com and its sister dining website
– Responsible for generating story ideas, and following them from writing, subbing, uploading and sourcing images, all the way to publishing
– Sub-editing and proof-reading copy
– Lend social media support and help when required to marketing and advertorial work
- A degree in journalism or related disciplines
- 1-2 year experience in English-language feature writing and/or sub-editing
- Passion for luxury lifestyle
- Working knowledge of digital publishing (SEO, CMS, social media)
- Bi-lingual in English and Cantonese
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, good time management skills
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to the HR Department via mail email@example.com
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.