Edipresse Media is a leading multimedia company known for producing award-winning consumer products that span across offline to online experiences throughout Asia.
Setting the standard for engaging content and extraordinary event experiences, the company’s award-winning brands include Asia Tatler, Home Journal, Revolution, Asia Tatler Homes, Weddings, Traveller, Society and Best Restaurants.
We are seeking a Data Scientist with passion and experience for data intelligence to join our fast-growing product development team. Successful candidate will be leading the development of the Company’s business intelligence platform to identify, store, analyze, visualize and communicate data to enable the Company to make informed decisions for itself, its clients and its consumers.
- Define and lead Company’s data collection and analysis across measurement solutions including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Develop data infrastructure to identify and contextualize:
- realtime datasets across the Company’s platforms including offline, online and social
- 3rd party marketing and data APIs from Google, Facebook and Tencent
- Apply statiscial models to analyze Company’s data and design data visualizations to present insights for informed decision making
- Develop deep learning models to be applied to data-driven products that answer questions to business needs
- Work closely with business intelligence team to understand business objectives and communicate data insights
- Collaborate with development team to contribute to production code to enhance Company’s data measurement and analysis
- University Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics (Multi-Regression Theory) or software engineering
- 5 years or above relevant experience in machine learning or predictive data analytics
- Experience with identifying and extracting data from databases (e.g. MYSQL)
- Expertise with big data tools and platforms such as R, Tableu, Python, JSON, SQL, PHP
- Fast learner with passion on latest technologies and business application
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent analytical skill
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent written & verbal English required
- Fluent written & verbal Chinese preferred
Location: Hong Kong or Singapore Office
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to HR Manager, email@example.com
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.